The promotional video as its name is, the face of the business in the digital marketing world, which today becomes the main marketing world anyway. Therefore, it is very important that it be made good, measured, challenging, interesting, entertaining, and most importantly, clearly delivers the message.
Here are some clever suggestions for making your promotional video effective and successful:
- One short, catchy and clear sentence that describes your business in the clearest possible way.
- The best pictures of your business: It does not have to include a picture of the interior of the business, but it must be the highest quality you can imagine, without compromise.
- Aesthetics conveys the message more pleasantly, so if the promotional video includes people / characters / animation and so on, make sure the presenter has a pleasant and elegant appearance.
- The video must be as short as possible, users are tired most of the time, their distractions are multiple, and the supply on the net is endless, so if you give them a video too long they will not bother watching it.
- First impression is the most important: The first few seconds of the video are the most critical, which will determine whether the user will watch the video in full or not. Use your creativity and think about the most appealing thing about your business, and then place it in the opening of the video.
- Tell a fascinating story: the term “promotional video” in itself may sound boring and may deter you on the assumption that no one would want to watch such a video, but your promotional video does not have to be boring. What you really want is to tell a fascinating story; Long or short, simple or complex. The way to avoid creating a dry, regular video, and to create something interesting and fun to watch, is to tell a story. In the end, what people remember is a good story. So no more predictable banal productions. Create interest – through a fascinating plot!
- Look around: Which movies do your competitors produce? How do they tell their stories? Learn your competitors’ videos well, and make a list of the main points they emphasize in their promotional videos.
The most important thing is that you enjoy the result. Once you understand how simple it is to make a movie, you will see the opportunities it provides. Either it’s videos for new products, or training videos for new employees, intra-organizational videos and customer communications, or corporate / company promotional videos. There are many ways to communicate with your audience, and you may not need a movie. But in our era, where everything is transmitted through new media, it is strongly recommended to make your life and the life of your customers easier, by using a great media such as videos, and using it right.